Research paper is the student’s independent work experience. This problem is relevant for high school students. The study of the algorithm for writing work is not only an interesting and cognitive process, but also a work that allows you to determine the possibility of creativity in writing and design. In the course of studying this question, it will become clear that the design of the research paper cannot be derogated from the generally accepted rules, and creativity is welcomed within reasonable limits, in the case of the first writing experience. Also work on this topic allows you to learn how to use additional literature and systematize the chosen material. Therefore, you have to know how to write a research paper.
Research paper must demonstrate:
- sufficient theoretical knowledge on a specific topic;
- ability to work with scientific, educational and reference literature;
- student ownership of research skills;
- ability to generalize and systematize the material on the chosen topic;
- ability to formulate a scientific apparatus of work;
- the ability to logically and competently present the material.
Research Paper Requirements
- The chosen topic should be problematic (have ambiguous interpretations in the literature, which is not sufficiently developed in practice, cause certain difficulties in practical management, etc.).
- Material must be selected according to the topic.
- The available points of view on this problem are indicated and briefly analyzed.
- The student must reasonably support any point of view, or present his position based on an analysis of existing points of view.
- Work must have logic in the presentation of the material, interview the scientific style.
Here are some tips how to write a research paper:
- Stick to the theme of your work, so you will have more chances for a creative approach.
- Remember, your scientific work should be based only on reliable and reliable materials that will support your arguments.
- In order to avoid mistakes, read your work out loud several times or let you check it with a friend.
- You can also read your work not from the beginning, but from the end, i.e. read sentences in reverse order to notice errors. If you have already honored your work several times from beginning to end, then your eyes could get used to the words; therefore, reading the work from the end to the beginning, you can notice still unnoticed errors.